Things to do in north Wales this Easter
Easter egg hunts, walking festivals, art workshops and much much more.
There’s always something going on in North Wales, with attractions to
suit all tastes.
for the family
Visit Greenwood Forest Park and experience their new Barefoot Trail. Or New attraction Potts 2 Colour, they can provide everything you need for your pottery painting party. Like the outdoors? Ropes and Ladders is set in beautiful Snowdonia countryside.
Visit the Inigo Jones Slate works for made to order welsh slate products, its workshop is open daily and you can even have a go at some calligraphy.
Something for everyone
Dancing on ice at the venue cymru theatre in Llandudno.Entertainment for all ages! or enjoy an easter trail, kids crafts & face painting around the grounds at Penrhyn Castle.
Add your favourite attractions to this list by clicking on the + button.
You have no attractions saved to your favourites.View your favourites
- Valentines Launch for Mid Wales Chocolate Studio
- The Excitement Grows in North Wales
- Inigo Jones featured on BBC's Escape to the Country on January 8th
- Christmas 2013 at Inigo Jones
- Super Cars All Set for Chirk Castle
- Ghostly Seas
- School's out! Live life adventurously at Go Ape Coed-y-Brenin
- King Arthur's Labyrinth launches Halloween Ghost Tours
- Janet from Pennsylvania visits Inigo Slate Works
- WALES RALLY GB: NEW BASE; NEW ROUTE; NEW CHALLENGES: NEW APPEAL!
- The Wanted's Max George Visits the Welsh Mountain Zoo
- Greenwood Forest Park Earns 2013 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence
- New Keeper of the Labyrinth unveiled
- NoFit State Circus comes to Bangor
- Family Adventures That Last
- Underground Treat for Fathers Day
- Museums and Heritage Awards 2013
- 'Cariad Ink' Tattoo Festival Coming To Llandudno
- Coronation Street Star Opens Welsh Slate Plaque
- Great News for Christmas Shoppers in Gwynedd!